Shawn Marsh, M.D.
I have lived most of my life in Colorado, and have been practicing anesthesiology in Denver since 1998. Of the amazing advances in medicine in the past two centuries, none was more miraculous than the ability to safely deliver anesthesia for surgical procedures. It is an honor to continue to see this miracle up close every day and night that I work. When not in the operating room, I enjoy spending time with my family. We are avid skiers, travelers, and, of course, big Broncos and Rockies fans!
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Consciousness/Brain Function Monitoring (Bispectral Index) to guide anesthetic delivery
- Anesthetic Techniques for Improved Patient Experience
- Total Intravenous Anesthesia (TIVA)
- Anesthetic Pharmacology
- Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency: University of Virginia Health and Sciences Center
- Memberships: American Society of Anesthesiologists; Colorado Society of Anesthesiologists; Arapahoe-Douglas-Elbert Medical Society; Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society; American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certified: American Board of Anesthesiology