William Navarre, M.D., M.P.H., Member, Colorado State CGB
I was raised in Colorado but completed all of my medical training in Chicago. While I enjoy all aspects of anesthesia care, I received specialized training in managing patients with complex lung and heart disease undergoing surgery. I always strive to ensure patients feel cared for as individuals, not numbers or cases.
I try to spend as much of my free time outside as possible doing all things Colorado: running, hiking, mountain biking, or snowboarding. If I must stay inside you'll find me reading, watching my favorite HBO show of the moment or listening to podcasts. I look forward to providing you with the best perioperative experience possible!
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Cardiac and thoracic anesthesia
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Obstetric anesthesia
- Clinical quality improvement
- Graduate: Masters in Public Health, Imperial College, London
- Medical School: Loyola University of Chicago
- Residency: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- Board Certified: American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certified: National Board of Echocardiography, Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography