Central Texas is a grand mix of sophisticated urban culture and laid-back country lifestyle—and everything in between.
Whether you find yourself in Austin, San Marcos, Fredericksburg or anywhere else in this unique area, you have a wide range of activities to choose from. In Austin--- the state’s Capitol, home to the University of Texas, and “live music capitol” of the world --- you are sure to find a variety of venues to stimulate your mind, become involved in your community and break out your dancing shoes.
As one of the fastest growing areas in the country, Central Texas has managed to become a bustling hub for business, government and fun while still retaining its unique Texas flavor. If you love the outdoors, take advantage of the incredible topography, lakes, parks and beauty that make up much of Central Texas.
A few of the many destinations and activities Central Texas has to offer:
- Austin See and Do www.austintexas.org
- University of Texas www.utexas.edu
- President Lyndon Johnson Ranch tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/lyndon-b-johnson
- 6th Street Music and Entertainment 6street.com
- Fredericksburg www.visitfredericksburgtx.com
- San Marcos www.toursanmarcos.com
- Austin Bergstrom Airport austintexas.gov/airport
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark Resort www.schlitterbahn.com/new-braunfels
- Zilker Park www.austintexas.gov/department/zilker-metropolitan-park
- Barton Springs www.austintexas.gov/department/barton-springs-pool
- Butler Hike and Bike Trail thetrailfoundation.org/explore/about-the-butler-trail
- World Famous Franklin BBQ franklinbbq.com
- Austin Opera austinopera.org
Join a Winning Team in Central Texas
USAP Texas is growing rapidly, and we want you to be a part of it. Want to join us?