Janice Lew, M.D.
My board certifications are in anesthesiology, critical care medicine, and transesophageal echocardiography. I currently practice as a general anesthesiologist but also practiced as a cardiac anesthesiologist and critical care specialist. I have a special interest in caring for the medically complicated patient.
What I enjoy most in medicine is the personal interactions I have with patients, families, and colleagues. When I am not taking care of patients, my interest in medicine is evolving processes that allow us to provide the most reliable and safe care to patients.
Whether it is related to medicine or not, I love to continuously learn. I am happy to admit to my nerdy side but I also have an adventurous spirit. When not working, I am an avid reader and enjoy spending time with my husband. We love exploring the world together - particularly the outdoors by hiking, biking, skiing, kite surfing, and sailing.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- Medical Degree: University of California, Los Angeles
- Anesthesiology Residency: University of California, San Francisco
- Critical Care Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco
- Masters in Business Administration: University of Washington, Seattle, Washington