Dean Polce, D.O.
I am an anesthesiologist, fellowship trained in cardiothoracic anesthesia. In addition to interests in trans esophageal echocardiography and regional anesthesia, I enjoy learning and advocating health care policy.
I have lived in multiple states and enjoy skiing, golf and college football. I'm lucky to be married to an anesthesia residency classmate who is also a practicing anesthesiologist and have one son.
Areas of Clinical Interest
TEE and regional anesthesia.
- DO, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2003.
- Anesthesiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 2007
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesia Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 2008
- Diplomate American Board of Anesthesiology, General Anesthesia.
- Diplomate Advanced Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography.