I take pride in the excellent care we provide for our patients. While I'm known for telling bad jokes, I do take patient care seriously.
Jeremy Nussbaumer, M.D.
I am Colorado native and proud graduate of Denver Public Schools. I graduated with distinction from CU Boulder in three years with a double major in Molecular, Cellular, Developmental Biology and Biochemistry and a minor in Chemistry. I graduated AOA from medical school here in CO, trained in California at UCSF, and promptly returned to the best state in the US.
Currently I serve as the Site Chief of Anesthesia at Swedish Medical Center in Englewood CO and have held various other roles including Chair of Surgery and Chair of Quality.
My wife and I have been married over 15 years and she's still just as beautiful and intelligent as the day we met. We have two amazingly nerdy children, two big dogs, 8 fowl, and well over 100K bees. I enjoy adventurous sports, home brewing, traveling, and spending time with my family. I have a really bad sense of humor and love to try to make people laugh. While I enjoy joking around, patient care is something I take seriously. Providing excellent care gives me great pride and I am a proud member of USAP.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Testamur status National Board of Echocardiography: Advanced Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Course Instructor.
- Medical School: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Residency: University of California San Francisco Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care
- Memberships: Colorado Medical Society; Arapahoe Medical Society; American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certified: American Board of Anesthesiology