Jeremy Nussbaumer, M.D.
I am Colorado native and proud graduate of Denver Public Schools. I graduated with distinction from CU Boulder in three years with a double major in Molecular, Cellular, Developmental Biology and Biochemistry and a minor in Chemistry. I graduated AOA from medical school here in CO, trained in California at UCSF, and promptly returned to the best state in the US.
My wife and I have been married over 15 years and she's still just as beautiful and intelligent as the day we met. We have two amazingly nerdy children, two big dogs, 8 fowl, and well over 100K bees. I enjoy adventurous sports, home brewing, traveling, and spending time with my family. I have a really bad sense of humor and love to try to make people laugh. While I enjoy joking around, patient care is something I take seriously. Providing excellent care gives me great pride and I am a proud member of USAP.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Testamur status National Board of Echocardiography: Advanced Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Course Instructor.
- Medical School: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Residency: University of California San Francisco Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care
- Memberships: Colorado Medical Society; Arapahoe Medical Society; American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certified: American Board of Anesthesiology