Kevin Owen, M.D.
I am originally from Southern California (Santa Barbara), and have now lived in Colorado since 2005. My wife, Kim, and I have three wonderful daughters. As a family, we enjoy traveling, game nights, movie nights, eating out and Top Golf! I enjoy reading, movies, hiking, camping, and exploring new places. My bucket list includes writing a book and traveling around the world. I am fortunate enough to have dual citizenship with the US and New Zealand (on account of my mother' citizenship). I have been to New Zealand 4 times now and look forward to bringing my family down there someday.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Spine Surgery
- Breast Surgery and Reconstruction
- Colorectal Surgery
- Medical School: Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center
- Memberships: American Society of Anesthesiologists; International Anesthesia Research Society; Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia; Society for Pediatric Anesthesia; Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists; American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certified: American Board of Anesthesiology