Kimberly Ngo, M.D.
I specialize in pediatric anesthesia and enjoy taking care of children in a variety of surgical and procedural settings. When I'm not working, I'm usually spending time with family and friends. My husband, two young daughters, and I like to be outdoors as much as we can - that's why we love living in Colorado!
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Pediatric anesthesia
- Pediatric cardiac anesthesia
- Pediatric regional anesthesia
- Medical School: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Residency: Duke University Hospital; Duke University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital Colorado
- Board Certified: American Board of Anesthesiology, Pediatric Anesthesiology