Sara Cheng, M.D., PhD
I was born in Singapore and raised in New Jersey. I attended undergrad in California and medical school in Michigan before coming out to beautiful Colorado to train in anesthesiology.
When not working, I enjoy a life made rich by my husband and two children. I am an avid photographer and a black belt in taekwondo.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Perioperative Surgical Home
- Abdominal Organ Transplant
- Medical School: University of Michigan Medical School
- Residency: University of Colorado
- Fellowship: University of Colorado, Abdominal Organ Transplant
- Board Certified: American Board of Anesthesiology