Dustin Mangus, MD
I am an anesthesiologist who specializes in caring for adult and pediatric patients undergoing all types of surgical procedures. One area of particular interest to me is managing patients undergoing cardiothoracic surgery. I find joy in helping children born with various congenital heart defects and in the challenge of caring for the adult who will benefit from heart or lung surgery.
I am from Las Vegas, Nevada and love to be able to practice medicine in my home town. I enjoy an active lifestyle with my wife and four children. Snowboarding, wakeboarding, coaching youth soccer teams, and serving in my church and the Las Vegas community are some of my favorite hobbies.
- Medical School: University of Nevada School of Medicine, 2008
- Internship: Internal Medicine, University of Nevada School of Medicine, Las Vegas, 2009
- Residency: Anesthesiology, Loma Linda University Medical Center (California), 2012
- Fellowship: Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, Loma Linda University Medical Center (California), 2013
- Board Certifications: American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology; American Board of Anesthesiology, Pediatric Anesthesiology; National Board of Echocardiography, Advanced Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography