William Mondzac, M.D.
I am an Anesthesiologist with a broad based practice. I have a specific interest in caring for Orthopedic Surgery patients. I apply multi-modal pharmacological methods as well as regional anesthesia techniques (nerve blocks) to ensure that my patient’s are both comfortable and safe throughout their surgical experiences.
I have lived in Seattle with my family for more than 25 years. When I’m not at work I can be found in the Cascasde Mountains or on the high Plains of Eastern Washington.
- BA, Cornell University, (Ithaca, NY) 1986
- MS, Georgetown University School of Medicine, (Washington, D.C.) 1987
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine, (Washington, D.C.) 1991
- Anesthesiology, University of Washington, (Seattle, WA) 1995
- American Board of Anesthesiology 1995