USAP Clinicians have one main focus: providing you with outstanding care. Whether you are having a routine procedure or a complicated surgery, our team is committed to helping you have the best possible outcome and experience.
It’s normal for you to be nervous prior to a procedure, but you shouldn’t have to be worried about surprises after your procedure when you start receiving bills for the care you were provided.
For patients who are uninsured, or who are choosing not to file a claim with their insurance for a particular procedure, we highly suggest that you contact your surgeon or facility where you are having your procedure. They are required to provide you a quote for the total cost of your procedure, including the cost of our professional anesthesia fees.
If you would still like an estimate for your professional anesthesia fees, please contact our Patient Advocacy team. In order for us to provide an estimate, we need specific information about the medical service you will be receiving. Please have the following information available when you call:
- Date of procedure
- Diagnosis for procedure – you will need to provide the ICD diagnosis code(s) that supports the medical service you are seeking, which can be obtained from your surgeon or facility.
- Description of services — you will need to provide the CPT procedure code(s) for the medical service you are seeking, which can be obtained from your surgeon or facility.
- Length of procedure – you will need to provide the scheduled operating time (OR Time) for the medical service you are seeking, which can be obtained from your surgeon or facility.
- Surgeon – name and title of the surgeon who will be performing your medical service.
- Facility – name and physical address (including zip code) of the hospital/surgery center location where you will be receiving medical services.
Once you have the information listed above, you can contact our Patient Advocacy team at 833-479-0697 (toll free) or PatientAdvocacy@USAP.com. Office hours are 8 am to 5 pm CST Monday to Friday.